To provide remote and onsite technical support, installation services and maintenance to a variety of school and business clients.
- To ensure you are positive, proactive and supportive in all areas of your responsibilities.
- To provide technical support to existing customer base remotely via the helpdesk and onsite via managed services visits or project and installation delivery.
- Document, diagnose and implement solutions for client issues, follow up to ensure client confidence.
- Provide fixed IT Technical support managed service visits to schools and businesses throughout the area on a scheduled basis.
- Provide telephone and remote support via the internal helpdesk system when office based.
- To manage your portfolio of clients ensuring that technical support tasks are documented and completed effectively and efficiently.
- Produce IT Support technical documents to be used by other IT Support staff. Such as floor plans, network maps, hardware locations and other technical drawings.
- To create and maintain an accurate handover policy on all managed service sites for alternative staff.
- To create and maintain specialised documentation pertinent to your skill set for distribution, uptodate handover information including floor plans, network maps…?
- To seek feedback from all clients ensuring high customer service levels are attained.
- Report to your line manager detailing the following:
- Ongoing technical issues not resolved during managed service visits.
- Recommendations for customer improvements and opportunities.
- To provide on-site hardware maintenance support as and when required.
- To assist with the installations and configure network systems as required.
- To configure and install PC hardware and peripherals when necessary.
- To perform the Installation and configuration of systems as and when required by the technical manager from time to time this may require out of hours work and working throughout the country.
- Undertake any other duties within the scope of the post and appropriate as requested by the Directors. (Changes of duties will be discussed with the post holder before implementation.)
NOTE: An enhanced DBS check is required to undertake this role
- Company: ACS
- Location: Doncaster
- Job details: 08:30 – 17:00 Monday – Friday
- Salary: Competitive