In this role, the Project Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day management of domestic and commercial installations across the business. You will allocate and organise resources, conduct site visits to ensure regulatory standards, H&S and compliance requirements are met, report daily to senior management and give regular client update reports.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience of project management within the renewable/EV charging sector.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an ambitious and highly successful business in a pivotal role where you will play a key part in the company's growth and success.
- Day to day management of renewable energy system installations (Solar PV, Air Source Heat Pumps, EV charging, battery storage, Wind)
- Allocate, schedule and organise resources (direct/contractors) for efficient delivery of projects
- Produce project quotations to comply with company parameters
- Design the electrical installation required for the required renewable solution
- Produce Client/Business reporting and MI
- Oversee all on-site activities, including Health & Safety/Compliance
- Assist in the management of regulatory issues which affect project permits, licenses, etc.
- Establish and maintain good relationships with suppliers, contractors and other external stakeholders.
- Ensuring quality of work and regulatory standards are adhered post completion
- Ensure projects are completed on time and within budget whilst continuing to manage customer expectations
Knowledge, skills & requirements:
- Health and Safety – CDM Principals
- Experience in the renewable energy industry to include Solar PV and Battery Storage systems
- Understanding of Civils and Street works
- DNO process - understanding electrical utility networks and technical knowledge of HV and LV electrical works
- Project and Contract management experience
- Knowledge of electrical design programmes
- Experience managing projects from inception to completion with the ability to work under pressure and towards deadlines
- Experience and understanding of related electrical utility networks
- Experience in the design and installation of electric vehicle charging equipment
- Electrical qualifications; 18th Edition, 2391/2394/2395/2396 City & Guilds or similar
- Experience in Commercial EV Charing also advantageous
- Lead Project Manager/Project Managers
- Project Coordinator
- Business Development managers
- National Sales Managers
- Sales Support department
- Customer care department
- Client – Facilities/Property Managers etc
- Able to manage their time in an economic way
- Self-motivated and has the ability to motivate others
- Flexibility and “can do” attitude
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Problem solving attitude
- Ability to travel to projects and third party offices across UK
- Excellent computer and literacy skills to include working knowledge of Windows based software programmes Microsoft Word and Excel
- Full UK driving license