Junior Account Manager
We are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic Junior Account Manager who can be the day-to-day owner of a collective of fantastic accounts running their campaigns and programmes of work.
As the first port of call for a client into the agency, you will be expected to gain the respect and trust of your client through phenomenal interpersonal skills, knowledge of digital, creative thinking and leadership.
The successful candidate will work closely with our Senior Account Manager to develop opportunities to grow their account by being the internal “brand” expert.
- Working in conjunction with the Senior Account Manager to define the long-term objectives and goals of the business development strategy.
- Liaising with Senior Account Manager to communicate sales activity, results and issue product feedback.
- Properly qualifying sales opportunities, ensuring a return on time invested.
- Directly work with clients to uncover business needs and objectives, craft appropriate strategies, and identifies/implements activity to help achieve client goals.
- Develop the importance of brand led and online marketing in the overall marketing mix.
- Create and interpret effective analysis to support marketing recommendations.
- Build trust, credibility and client referrals.
- Effectively Manage Client Accounts within the business
- Improve account profitability and grow accounts.
- Recording detailed notes from your client meetings on our internal database.
Qualifications and experience:
- A mix of analytical and creative capabilities.
- Demonstrated track record of client relationship development and service or equivalent within a business sector.
- Excellent project management skills plus an ability to multi-task proficiently.
- High level of diplomacy and ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships both with clients and within the agency.
- Proven success achieving revenue targets.
- Ability to think logically in challenging and diverse situations.
- Self-motivated, positive, trustworthy with high levels of energy and enthusiasm.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail in all your work.
- Capable and comfortable working in a small team.
- Ability to handle client feedback, both praise and critique, then effectively manage actions and provide feedback to the internal team whilst managing the client’s expectations on deliverables throughout a project’s process.
- As we are a small team, from time to time you may be required to carry out reasonable and relevant tasks that fall outside of your position’s remit.
- Within reason, you may be required to work outside of your standard contracted hours to meet the needs of the business.
- As part of your ongoing development, you may be required to undertake training in order to meet the requirements of your role.
- Company: Moirae Creative
- Location: Doncaster
- Job details: Full-Time
- Salary: £16,000 - £21,000 per year