Internal Quality Assurer (IQA) End Point Assessments
Please note all roles are currently operating on a hybrid model due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
• Competitive Salary
• Transparent bonus scheme
• Generous holiday allowance which increases with service
• Holiday Purchase scheme
• Pension scheme and death in service benefits
• Private Medical Insurance
• Sickness scheme
Established in 1999, DSW currently operates almost exclusively within the financial services and insurance sectors. The DSW business family comprises of three distinct divisions; L&D consultancy and training; learning resourcing; and apprenticeship services.
We strive for results which exceed client expectations through embracing our tenets of being innovative, inspiring and incisive, with all actions underpinned by a business culture of integrity.
We are investing in our business to continue our growth over the next three years.
More information is available via our website:
Over the last three years DSW has established itself as the leading provider of End Point Assessments within our chosen sectors. We’re working with some of the biggest employers and Training Providers in the UK and are looking to appoint an IQA within our existing Apprenticeships Quality Team.
The IQA role will see you play a key role ensuring that our assessments are delivered in an accurate, consistent and compliant way.
The core purpose of the role is to undertake an initial IQA on End Point Assessments. This is a desk based role and has a focus on ensuring that:
• Process has been followed correctly
• Grading has been applied correctly
• Assessors record keeping is current and accurate
• Feedback provided by assessors is consistent in tone and level
• Identifying any assessments which require further IQA by an occupationally competent IQA
• Completing IQA records
• Attendance and input at team meetings
• Inputting to the quality strategy
Skills & Experience
The successful candidate will be someone who can demonstrate a track record as an IQA within a regulated training or awarding organisation and who takes ownership for their own objectives.
Some of the key attributes we look for include:
• Ideally educated to degree level or with some experience in a related role
• Detail oriented, task focussed with a focus on get things right on time, first time
• Good IT skills, particularly with the Microsoft Suite
• Excellent communication skills when working with colleagues and associates
• A relevant qualification such as:
o Award in Understanding the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice
o Award in the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice
o Certificate in Leading the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice
• Professional, courteous, passionate, flexible, pragmatic, personable with a confident, ‘can do’ attitude
• Innovative, inspiring, incisive individual who works with integrity
How to Apply
Please send your CV, salary expectations and a covering letter or supporting statement of how your skills and experience meet the requirements listed above.
Please send all CVs, covering letters and supporting statements to Indy Kasbia: email@example.com
- Company: DSW Consulting Limited
- Location: Doncaster
- Job details: Full-Time
- Salary: Competitive