ICT Managed Service Technician
To provide remote and onsite technical support, installation services and maintenance to a variety of school clients.
- To ensure you are positive, proactive and supportive in all areas of your responsibilities.
- To provide technical support to existing customer base remotely and onsite via managed services visits or project and installation delivery as and when required
- Provide fixed IT Technical support managed service visits to schools throughout the area on a scheduled basis as directed by the Technical Manager
- Provide the highest levels of customer service.
- To manage your portfolio of clients ensuring that technical support tasks are documented and completed effectively and efficiently.
- To create and maintain an accurate handover policy on all managed service sites for alternative staff as and when required.
- To seek feedback from all clients ensuring high customer service levels are attained.
- Report to your line manager detailing the following:
- Ongoing technical issues not resolved during managed service visits.
- Recommendations for customer improvements
- To provide on-site hardware maintenance support as and when required.
- To assist with the installations and configure network systems as required.
- To configure and install PC hardware and peripherals when necessary.
To perform the Installation and configuration of systems as and when required by the technical manager from time to time this may require out of hours work and working throughout the country.
- Undertake any other duties within the scope of the post and appropriate as requested by the Directors. (Changes of duties will be discussed with the post holder before implementation.)
NOTE: An enhanced DBS check is required to undertake this role
- Company: ACS
- Location: Doncaster
- Job details: 08:30 – 17:00 Monday – Friday
- Salary: Competitive