PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
An excellent opportunity for an experienced company receptionist based at Head Office in Beckingham. As front of house you will be the first point of contact for suppliers and clients calling, goods receiving and general administration. The group employs over 100 employees across 3 offices in the UK. It is a progressive and dynamic company and employees enjoy the family feel.
A previous similar role would be preferable.
Skills required to be considered include:
• Friendly and approachable manner
• Great organisational skills
• Possess a strong work ethic
• Ability to use your initiative
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Attention to detail
• Ability to organise your time and workload
• Flexible and open to change
• MS Office including excel and word
JOB DESCRIPTION – ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
As the Head Office receptionist you will be the first point of contact for all goods received and client and supplier calls.
• Meeting and greeting all clients/suppliers onsite
• Receiving and logging deliveries ensuring they are correctly distributed to departments
• Answering phone/filing and general admin duties
• Helping to receive and post company invoices and raising purchase orders as required for the Finance Team
• Booking fleet servicing and repairs when required
• Hotel bookings weekly for site and Head office staff
• Update hotel/apartments occupancy on a weekly basis for the Administration Manager
This is a full-time role Monday to Friday 9-5pm. You will be provided with full training. Bonus, pension, single private healthcare all provided.