To manage the Fleet Administration for all company vehicles to ensure all vehicles are safe, road worthy and legal whilst being the first point of contact for all fleet related queries.
- Maintain effective fleet administration information, records, and systems in line with company requirements and procedures.
- Assist with arrangements for new starters and leavers of the business.
- Main contact with fleet suppliers: hiring, off hire, servicing, MOT, repairs, all billing.
- Raise all purchase orders required to support the fleet.
- Liaise internally to manage fleet requirements & report H&S issues
- Monitor vehicles service schedules and MOT dates, booking in when required.
- Main contact for fleet insurer for policy changes and incident management.
- Manage driver database – licence checks, e-learning.
- Point of contact for reporting defects, accidents, and fleet queries.
- Ordering and administration of fuel cards.
- Internal reporting as required for all fleet related issues and actions.
- Monitor and investigate fleet fines taking and recommending appropriate action.
- Manage all Toll and Congestion charge accounts, making payments as required.
- All other general administrative tasks relating to fleet.
- Other tasks as and when required.
- Previous experience in a Fleet related role
- Strong administration skills
- Ability to prioritise and multitask a varied workload.
- Excellent customer service and a confident communicator
- Willingness to develop into the role and take control of Fleet processes.
- IT literate including Microsoft packages – Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Confident in navigating multiple systems/databases.