Female Aviation Security Trainer
About Us: Redline is a growing company with an increasingly global clientele. We are recognised by the ICAO as an approved Aviation Security Training Centre and deliver training globally against ICAO, EU, TSA and UK standards. We pride ourselves on making a difference and ensuring that our clients have the knowledge, competence and confidence to effectively implement Aviation Security effectively. We only recruit those who share our values and have a keen focus on their own professional development.
Overview: Redline are recruiting to increase the size of our highly experienced Training team following a period of sustained growth in response to an increased focus on global aviation security.
Requirement: We have opportunities for dynamic, passionate and resilient FemaleAviation Security Training Instructors, that are able to develop the knowledge, competence and confidence in those responsible for implementing, supervising and managing security in Airport, Cargo and associated supply chains. Successful applicants will be willing to travel globally and spend extended periods away from the UK[i]
Role and Responsibilities:
The role will consist of the following responsibilities on completion of full training:
- Writing and delivering training lessons using PowerPoint, White boards, Videos, training aids etc and lesson plans
- Amendment and updates to course-ware
- The development of training exercises and scenarios to reinforce learning outcomes
- To become (full training provided) a subject matter expert for all aviation security disciplines, to include, but not limited to:
- Ground Security.
- Aviation security management.
- In Flight and Airport Supplies
- * The Recognition of Firearms and Explosives.
- Dangerous goods.
- Aircrew security training.
- And any other discipline required of you by Redline in pursuance of its portfolio, growth, customer requirements and development.
Experience: Full training will be provided for the right candidates with the right attitude.
All roles are subject to a full 5-year background check and must be able to obtain Counter Terrorism Clearance.
Females required due to operational requirements.
Interested: If you’re interested in joining our team please forward your CV, with a covering email outlining why you'd like to be considered for the position and your remuneration expectations to the recruitment email address provided.
 Redline do not operate in areas that are advised against by the UK FCO; however, we do put additional security measures in place where required to ensure the protection of our people.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £24,000.00-£27,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
- Doncaster, South Yorkshire (Preferred)
- Driving License (Preferred)
- Company: Redline Assured Security
- Location: Doncaster
- Job details: Full-Time
- Salary: £24,000 - £27,000 per year