Electrical/Avionic Systems Design and Compliance Verification Engineer (CVE)
2Excel Aviation Ltd is an industry leader in specialised and innovative solutions for aviation’s most complex challenges. Our success is based on the talented and experienced people that make up our workforce.
We are seeking Electrical/Avionic System Design and Certification Engineers, who are suitably qualified and experienced Compliance Verification Engineers (CVEs), to join us as we embark on one of our most exciting projects to date. You will be working as part of a team to drive the project from concept to completion, working not only with the customer but the manufacturers, installers, certifying authority and flight crew.
You will be producing design data, drawings and compliance documentation to support the manufacture, installation and the approval of the project. This role will be working with in our UK CAA Part 21J Design Organisation on aircraft and mission system modification programmes.
- Extensive knowledge of aircraft electrical and avionic/mission systems.
- Experience of design of aircraft avionic, mission and power systems.
- Experience of design and integration of complex mission systems on aircraft including power systems.
- Experience working on any of the following King Air, Piper PA-31, 727 757 aircraft.
- Experienced user of Auto-CAD for production of wiring diagrams, schematics and manufacturing drawings
- Detailed knowledge of Part 21, CS/FAR 23 and 25.
- Ability to compile.
- Certification Programme, Compliance Checklist and other certification documentation.
- Electrical Load Analysis.
- Equipment Assessments.
- EWIS and EZAP analysis.
- Electromagnetic and Ground Function Test plans and reports.
- Previous authorisation or ability to be authorised as a Compliance Verification Engineer.
- Knowledge and experience of generating Functional Hazard Assessment and System Safety Assessment of aircraft systems.
- Experience working on DAOS modifications.
This is a mid to senior level role that will require management and leadership of projects from a blank piece of paper – to release – to service working with 2Excel’s Production and Maintenance Organisations. You will manage yourself and other design and certification engineers assigned to your projects to meet time and cost budgets.
This role will require candidates to be flexible to work from our main site in Doncaster. A hybrid working model may be considered.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate the Right to Work in the UK and hold a valid UK Driving Licence.
In return we can offer you a competitive salary dependent on previous experience, generous holiday allowance, private health care and a company pension. In addition, you will become an Employee Owner as part of our Employee Ownership Trust (EOT).
Applications by way of CV and cover letter to email@example.com
2Excel is committed to promoting equitable treatment, encouraging diversity, and embracing inclusion in our recruitment processes and among our workforce. We are proud to be recognised as a Disability Confident Employer.
- Company: 2 Excel Aviation
- Location: Doncaster
- Job details: Full-Time
- Salary: Competitive