Electrical Design Engineer
2Excel Aviation Ltd is an industry leader in specialised and innovative solutions for aviation’s most complex challenges. Our success is based on the talented and experienced people that make up our workforce.
We are seeking an Electrical Design Engineer to join our Capability & Development team to join us as we embark on one of our most exciting projects to date. You will be working as part of a team to drive the project from concept to completion, working not only with the customer but the manufacturers, installers, certifying authority and flight crew.
You will be producing design data, drawings and compliance documentation to support the manufacture, installation and the approval of the project.
We are looking for experienced candidates who have previous experience of working within CAA and/or EASA requirements for fixed wing aircraft and Part 21, particularly subpart J, but we’re happy to receive applications from those looking for their first role for potential trainee opportunities in the future.
We are looking for candidates who have the following skills, experience and attributes
- Experience in electrical system design within an aviation environment.
- In depth knowledge on Boeing power systems, particularly 757/767, would be a significant advantage.
- Experience with defining, development & demonstrating compliance with airworthiness requirements.
- Experience with production of block diagrams, schematics drawings, wiring diagrams, manufacturing and installation drawings.
- Proficient user of AutoCAD and Microsoft Office software.
- Experience with generate certification documentation including ELA, Equipment Assessment, test plans, EWIS analysis and EZAP analysis.
This role will require candidates to be flexible to work from our main site in Doncaster although a hybrid working model may be considered.
In addition, applicants must be able to demonstrate the Right to Work in the UK and it would be an advantage to hold a valid UK Driving Licence.
In return we can offer you a competitive salary dependent on previous experience, generous holiday allowance, private health care and a company pension. In addition, you will become an Employee Owner as part of our Employee Ownership Trust (EOT).
Applications by way of CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
2Excel is committed to promoting equitable treatment, encouraging diversity, and embracing inclusion in our recruitment processes and among our workforce. We are proud to be recognised as a Disability Confident Employer.
- Company: 2 Excel Aviation
- Location: Doncaster
- Job details: Full-Time
- Salary: Competitive