Business Development Executive
Please note all roles are currently operating on a hybrid model due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Competitive base salary and OTE
- Transparent bonus scheme
- Generous holiday allowance which increases with service
- Holiday Purchase scheme
- Pension scheme and death in service benefits
- Private Medical Insurance
- Sickness scheme
Established in 1999, DSW currently operates almost exclusively within the financial services and insurance sectors.
We operate across three core service lines and bring these together as a managed learning service for our larger clients.
- Learning & Development consultancy and training
We work with clients to deliver bespoke and tailored learning programmes with specialisms in the Culture, Leadership, Sales Excellence, Financial Services and Regulatory Change.
- Learning Resourcing
Our handpicked talent pool of more than 850 associated provides clients with access to extensive cross-sector experience, sharing their knowledge of emerging best practice and innovation in the field of Learning and Development.
- Assessment Services
We are the leading provider of Apprenticeship End Point Assessments within our sector, carrying out assessments for thousands of apprentices each year on behalf of a diverse range of employers including the NHS and high street banks. We were one of the first End Point Assessment Organisations to be recognised by Ofqual, have an enviable and growing client list of more than 2,000 employers and 100 training providers and receive exceptional client satisfaction levels.
We strive for results which exceed client expectations through embracing our tenets of being innovative, inspiring and incisive, with all actions underpinned by a business culture of integrity.
We are investing in our business to continue our growth over the next three years; this includes ongoing investment in our services, people and the technology which underpins our service.
More information is available via our website:
DSW is looking for a highly driven Business Development Executive to join our Apprenticeship team securing and developing clients for our End Point Assessment service.
Every year our Apprenticeship team design and deliver End Point Assessments undertaken by thousands of apprentices working in the UK’s most exciting employers. We cover a broad range of Apprenticeship Standards and you will be joining an established and successful team.
You will identify leads, build relationships, create proposals and close business and will be supported by colleagues across the business to ensure you have the support required to be successful.
- Promote the End Point Assessment (EPA) proposition to target clients, maintaining good relationships to keep DSW ‘top-of-mind’
- Be responsible and accountable for the management of the end-to-end sales process for DSW’s EPA proposition, including prospecting, nurturing leads, preparing proposals and closing deals at account management level
- Leveraging sales opportunities through telephone calls, face-to-face meetings, social media and any other media used by DSW from time-to-time
- Keep abreast of relevant developments in the Apprenticeships sector, particularly within Financial Services, to bring about innovative thinking to support client needs
- Handle all administrative and detailed reporting tasks, including accurate forecasting and reporting against sales targets
- Work directly with new and existing clients and take full responsibility for opportunity identification, qualification, pricing and direct sales campaigns
- Undertake continual professional development to maintain performance to the highest possible standards
- Liaise with the Marketing Manager, to input into lead generating marketing activity
- Liaise with the Apprenticeship Team to ensure that new opportunities are given consideration for development and that the team are aware of any specific client requirements
Essential Skills / Experience / Qualifications
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Proven track record of generating new business and maximising value of existing relationships
- A background within Apprenticeship, Assessment, Learning and Development or Financial Services sectors
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills
- Professional, courteous, passionate, flexible, pragmatic and personable
- Innovative, inspiring, incisive individual who works with integrity
- Good technical skills; familiar with using CRM as a business enabler
- Good IT skills, particularly with the Microsoft Suite
- Self-starter with excellent planning and organisation skills
How to Apply
Please send your CV, salary expectations and a covering letter or supporting statement of how your sales skills and experience meet the requirements listed above.
Please send all CVs, covering letters and supporting statements to Indy Kasbia: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Company: DSW Consulting Limited
- Location: Doncaster
- Job details: Full-Time
- Salary: Competitive