Aviation Training Instructor
Reports to: Training Manager
Based at: NSSA – with UK and international travel
As an Aviation Training Instructor, you are responsible for delivering, contributing to the creation of
training objectives and lesson planning for the full range of Aviation Security courses in line with the
content of the syllabus and to maintain al industry leading standard across all training deliverables.
You will be required to work alone and as part of a team of dedicated professionals. You will be
expected to manage and maintain your resources such as, but not limited to training aids and
courseware and to keep them up to date in accordance with company policies and processes
- Develop experience and competence training for some security disciplines in the
- Training ASM – Initial and refresher
- RFX Instructor and Refresher
- Aircrew Security Training and Dangerous Goods
- Threat Assessor
- In Flight Supplies
- Behaviour Detection
- Audit of Aviation, cargo or IFS
- Undertake overseas deployments
- Support and deliver of a range of Aviation Security course modules in line with he
content syllabus and maintain an industry leading standard across all training
deliverables with minimal guidance across the UK and Overseas.
- Develop knowledge in writing training lessons using PowerPoint, whiteboards,
videos, training aids
- Develop knowledge in writing training objectives and lesson plans to include the
content of the UK NASP and the relevant directions of each session delivered.
- Develop knowledge in writing assessment tasks and submit for internal quality
assurance, making changes to assessment tasks and decisions as required.
- Create and provide an induction for all delegates
Redline Aviation Security Ltd t/a Redline Assured Security. Company number 05915087. VAT Number 906 456 420.
- Be proactive with regard to courseware amendment and updates
- Deliver learning sessions that engage, motivate and provide key information to
learners against the learning outcomes and requirements of the syllabus
- Provide formative assessment activities and use these to provide feedback to
learners on progress and how to improve their learning.
- Monitor learner’s progress, identifying any support needs and updating learner
records with details of progress.
- Complete required documentation including training records, feedback to learners
and assessment tracking documentation.
- Contribute to procedures related to complaints, appeals, malpractice, programme
review and evaluation.
- Ensure certification (CIN) with the CAA remains current and valid.
- Hold a valid CRC and CTC clearance
- Develop and maintain your professional qualifications and continue to develop your
knowledge and expertise of ICAO Annex 17, Doc 8973, EU and DfT legislation and
regulations, as well as host nation regulations where the company has / or intends to
- Attend and contribute to team meetings
- Ensure that all training is conducted on and off the premises in accordance with
Company Health and Safety practises and policies.
- Engage with delegates to ensure we exceed their expectations and seek
opportunities to expand our portfolio and enhance our reputation within the industry; build
new and productive relationships with potential customers.
- Promote collaboration within the team
- Promote diversity and encourages inclusivity
Direct Reports: None
- Company: Redline Assured Security
- Location: Doncaster
- Job details: Full-Time
- Salary: Competitive