Moirae Creative are a creative marketing agency in South Yorkshire working with our clients to deliver branding, marketing and digital solutions.
We are a small but perfectly formed, we bring out the best in our clients’ products, services and brand. We make exciting companies look fantastic, we tell a great story and we ensure their message reaches the right people..
Our mission is to create marketing solutions for ambitious businesses who have outgrown their current capabilities and are ready to take the next step in their marketing journey.
We create scalable digital and branding solutions for our partners that we can both be proud of.
Achieving complete client satisfaction is what drives us and, as experts, our solutions often solve problems our partners didn’t even know they had.
We live for the days we can say "we did that"!
- We see everyone as a vital piece of the puzzle
As a team we're deeply involved in each project we undertake. We treat your project as if it was our own and always pull together as a team to make sure we can be proud of the job we have done.
Our clients come to us for honest expert guidance, so we are always up-front We know trust is earned and we are here to prove this.
- We push ourselves and our clients to the limits
We love a challenge and the journey of being better each day. This means we’re always looking forward, and trying to find long-term sustainable solutions for our clients, instead of settling for the quickest fix.
- We turn clients into friends
We talk about our clients and suppliers as partners. We aim to always do the right thing by them.
We are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic Account Manager who can be the day-to-day owner of a collective of fantastic accounts running their campaigns and programmes of work.
As the first port of call for a client into the agency, you will be expected to gain the respect and trust of your client through phenomenal interpersonal skills, knowledge of digital, creative thinking and leadership.
The successful candidate will work closely with our Managing Director to develop opportunities to grow their account by being the internal “brand” expert.
- Working in conjunction with the Managing Director to define the long-term objectives and goals of the business development strategy.
- Liaising with Managing Director to communicate sales activity, results and issue product feedback.
- Properly qualifying sales opportunities, ensuring a return on time invested.
- Directly work with clients to uncover business needs and objectives, craft appropriate strategies, and identifies/implements activity to help achieve client goals.
- Develop the importance of brand led and online marketing in the overall marketing mix.
- Create and interpret effective analysis to support marketing recommendations.
- Build trust, credibility and client referrals.
- Effectively Manage Client Accounts within the business
- Improve account profitability and grow accounts.
- Recording detailed notes from your client meetings on our internal database.
Qualifications and experience
- Solid industry experience or an equivalent marketing position within in business sector
- Experience dealing with larger companies and their protocol.
- A mix of analytical and creative capabilities.
- Demonstrated track record of client relationship development and service or equivalent within a business sector.
- Excellent project management skills plus an ability to multi-task proficiently.
- High level of diplomacy and ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships both with clients and within the agency.
- Proven success achieving revenue targets.
- Ability to think logically in challenging and diverse situations.
- Self-motivated, positive, trustworthy with high levels of energy and enthusiasm.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail in all your work.
- Capable and comfortable working in a small team.
- Ability to handle client feedback, both praise and critique, then effectively manage actions and provide feedback to the internal team whilst managing the client’s expectations on deliverables throughout a project’s process.
- As we are a small team, from time to time you may be required to carry out reasonable and relevant tasks that fall outside of your position’s remit.
- Within reason, you may be required to work outside of your standard contracted hours to meet the needs of the business.
- As part of your ongoing development, you may be required to undertake training in order to meet the requirements of your role.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £22,000.00 - £26,000.00 per year
- Company Wide Bonus Scheme
- Monday to Friday – 9-5:30pm